03/04 Black Cobra (Palatine)

Tom

aka T_Factor
Reaction score
Tuesday 6/27 about 6:15 a.m.

Going West on Dundee. A couple blocks from the intersection of Rand / Dundee.

Had exhaust work done - sounded good :biggthump

OP
Tom

Tom

aka T_Factor
Reaction score
LOL...

I need to hit the gym at that time... Otherwise it takes time away from my other home... after work... J. Alexanders...

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Reaction score
i know some people that work there, do you work there?

im embarassed to name names if you do.

OP
Tom

Tom

aka T_Factor
Reaction score
VIPERKILLER said:
i know some people that work there, do you work there?

im embarassed to name names if you do.
Work by there and J's is the local watering hole for some of us. Unless it's softball night (like tonight) and then it will be Trax in Deerfield.

I do know a couple folks there. I'll name a few...

Kimmey
Rachael
Matt
Rich
Lee
Bruce
Jeff
Trish
Steve
David
Amanda

VIPERKILLER

Reaction score
Figured as much, you dont know the coke heads i went to HS with that work there, and thats a good thing of course. 0:)

OP
Tom

Tom

aka T_Factor
Reaction score
VIPERKILLER said:
Figured as much, you dont know the coke heads i went to HS with that work there, and thats a good thing of course. 0:)
No, don't get into that kinda stuff with folks. They take care of us on the food / drink, treat us right, will chat with them, & it's all good.

VIPERKILLER

Reaction score
you dont know marielle, marni, scott, julie, or laura or whatever her name is?

OP
Tom

Tom

aka T_Factor
Reaction score
VIPERKILLER said:
you dont know marielle, marni, scott, julie, or laura or whatever her name is?
Hmmm... The only Marni I know of is one that used to work out @ the Multiplex & work @ Spazios. She used to date a guy name Dave. Both of them made quite the couple - killer bodies (saying that in a non-mo way). I mean... I don't know to many women that have legitimate 6-packs.

Laura (which I thought was Lori) is the blonde??? Cutie??? We have exchanged hellos (formalities), but, that is about it.

The other folks... Probably have seen them... Just can't place the face with the name...

VIPERKILLER

Reaction score
T_Factor said:
Hmmm... The only Marni I know of is one that used to work out @ the Multiplex & work @ Spazios. She used to date a guy name Dave. Both of them made quite the couple - killer bodies (saying that in a non-mo way). I mean... I don't know to many women that have legitimate 6-packs.

Laura (which I thought was Lori) is the blonde??? Cutie??? We have exchanged hellos (formalities), but, that is about it.

The other folks... Probably have seen them... Just can't place the face with the name...
hmmm no they all work at J's. I havent spoken to a few of them since summer, so maybe they are not all there anymore. but thats the wrong marni lol.
lori laura lauren lol same thing, yea thats the one. all the people i mentioned hang out in the same group. but only of of those birds, isnt of the same feather, as the rest. :(

OP
Tom

Tom

aka T_Factor
Reaction score
VIPERKILLER said:
hmmm no they all work at J's. I havent spoken to a few of them since summer, so maybe they are not all there anymore. but thats the wrong marni lol.
lori laura lauren lol same thing, yea thats the one. all the people i mentioned hang out in the same group. but only of of those birds, isnt of the same feather, as the rest. :(

Was there yesterday w/ a couple folks for one... Talked to someone and they know who you're talking about.

Rich and Matt are going to Vegas for one of the smaller WSOP events. $2K buy in. Should be interesting to see how that turns out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom