03/04 Black Cobra (EB on Lake Cook just before I-294)

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Wednesday 7/5 @ 6:30ish p.m.

Well, I decided to stop for a couple tall glasses of H2O @ J. Alexander's (Northbrook) yesterday with some co-workers. After talking shop, golf, weekend, baseball blah blah blah... I decided to make my journey home... As I was at the stop light, waiting to turn left on Lake Cook, a solid looking Black 03/04 Cobra, going east, went by.

Sweet car. :biggthump

rlbforum

Apr 8, 2006
T_Factor said:
Wednesday 7/5 @ 6:30ish p.m.

Well, I decided to stop for a couple tall glasses of H2O @ J. Alexander's (Northbrook) yesterday with some co-workers. After talking shop, golf, weekend, baseball blah blah blah... I decided to make my journey home... As I was at the stop light, waiting to turn left on Lake Cook, a solid looking Black 03/04 Cobra, going east, went by.

Sweet car. :biggthump

Black Ragtop? That could have been me. I was coming home from work. I should have stopped for a few :alcoholic. Well maybe next time. You guys frequent there a lot?

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
rlbforum said:
Black Ragtop? That could have been me. I was coming home from work. I should have stopped for a few :alcoholic. Well maybe next time. You guys frequent there a lot?

Don't know about the rag top part, but, could have been...

You could say... Our group should pay rent over there... I'd say on average... 2-4 times a week... We sit @ the bar... If you find yourself in there ask the manager (Jeff) or one of the folks behind the bar (eg. Rich or Lee - Cambodian dudes) where Tommy is... Now be warned... There is a guy in our group Mike a.k.a. "The King." He likes being called that because he is the most insecure / richest person I know (note: good guy, great golfer, complete fing ahole at times, awesome salesman). That is all I will say... Wouldn't want to ruin the experience for ya...

btw... If you pull in and go down the right side of parking lot and see a 04' White Cobra - I'm there.

-Tom

Thread Info

• Tom
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list