• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

01sleeper and a DSG cobra on North ave.

Reaction score
that was me in the black GT, Beautiful cars, 01sleeper you should have given me more warning with your flyby, ha ha i wasnt ready.

oooooooops i posted on the wrong name

I am 3V2000GT

01Sleeper

Reaction score
I thought that it may have been you, but didn't register until after I turned off. I don't like to play around too much on 64, too many cops. I noticed you pulled out of Augie's to come follow. I was with Beth and Carl (wiked L and wiked). Car sounde3d and looked good, what all do you have done to it?

luckylittlegirl said:
that was me in the black GT, Beautiful cars, 01sleeper you should have given me more warning with your flyby, ha ha i wasnt ready.

oooooooops i posted on the wrong name

I am 3V2000GT

3v2000GT

Reaction score
01Sleeper said:
I thought that it may have been you, but didn't register until after I turned off. I don't like to play around too much on 64, too many cops. I noticed you pulled out of Augie's to come follow. I was with Beth and Carl (wiked L and wiked). Car sounde3d and looked good, what all do you have done to it?

livernois stage 3 ported heads- 301 intake, 218 exhaust
stage 1 bbr cams
Livernois forged 3v rotating assembly with stroker crank
10:5 compression
custom intake
electric water pump
polyurathene motor mounts

Exhaust-
Mac longtubes
Mac o/r h pipe
Borla stingers

Drive train-
Mcleod twin disc clutch
tko 600
hurst shifter

Suspension-
tokico shocks/struts
FRPP uppers and lowers
eibach pro kit

FRPP 4.10's

370rwhp 370rwtq

thanks man, i thought your car was beautiful along wicked's, its nice to see some good looking mustangs around thise area mostly stock gt's and v6's so when i saw you guys i couldnt resist my GF (luckylittlegirl) was like nooo dont do anything stupid. ha ha. anyway i saw the chicago svt sticker on your car and looked up pics on your car.

we might have top get together and cruise or something. 2 lightnings 2 cobras and a bad ass GT would be fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom