01sleeper and a DSG cobra on North ave.

May 14, 2007
that was me in the black GT, Beautiful cars, 01sleeper you should have given me more warning with your flyby, ha ha i wasnt ready.

oooooooops i posted on the wrong name

I am 3V2000GT

IMG_0309.jpg

01Sleeper

TCG Elite Member
Dec 11, 2004
I thought that it may have been you, but didn't register until after I turned off. I don't like to play around too much on 64, too many cops. I noticed you pulled out of Augie's to come follow. I was with Beth and Carl (wiked L and wiked). Car sounde3d and looked good, what all do you have done to it?

luckylittlegirl said:
that was me in the black GT, Beautiful cars, 01sleeper you should have given me more warning with your flyby, ha ha i wasnt ready.

oooooooops i posted on the wrong name

I am 3V2000GT

IMG_0309.jpg

3v2000GT

TCG Elite Member
May 7, 2007
01Sleeper said:
I thought that it may have been you, but didn't register until after I turned off. I don't like to play around too much on 64, too many cops. I noticed you pulled out of Augie's to come follow. I was with Beth and Carl (wiked L and wiked). Car sounde3d and looked good, what all do you have done to it?

livernois stage 3 ported heads- 301 intake, 218 exhaust
stage 1 bbr cams
Livernois forged 3v rotating assembly with stroker crank
10:5 compression
custom intake
electric water pump
polyurathene motor mounts

Exhaust-
Mac longtubes
Mac o/r h pipe
Borla stingers

Drive train-
Mcleod twin disc clutch
tko 600
hurst shifter

Suspension-
tokico shocks/struts
FRPP uppers and lowers
eibach pro kit

FRPP 4.10's

370rwhp 370rwtq

thanks man, i thought your car was beautiful along wicked's, its nice to see some good looking mustangs around thise area mostly stock gt's and v6's so when i saw you guys i couldnt resist my GF (luckylittlegirl) was like nooo dont do anything stupid. ha ha. anyway i saw the chicago svt sticker on your car and looked up pics on your car.

we might have top get together and cruise or something. 2 lightnings 2 cobras and a bad ass GT would be fun!

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
3v2000GT said:
we might have top get together and cruise or something. 2 lightnings 2 cobras and a bad ass GT would be fun!

This would be bad ass! :headbang:

I noticed you guys pulling into Augustinos, they have great food. You should try to make it out to the augustinos cruise night on Tuesdays at the one on 64 and 59. http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=21541

Thread Info