🔧 BUILD 01bluesnake's 2018 TT GT350

General Information

TURBO UPDATES START HERE - https://www.thechicagogarage.com/threads/01bluesnakes-2018-tt-gt350.173540/post-4278124

Sooo, couldn't wait any longer for my '94 cobra to be done, needed my fix lol. As seeing how my other turd box is moving away from 'street car' manors, I wanted something I could take out to shows, cruise, and just enjoy. I do plan to fuck this car up, so for any Shelby purists, this thread will not be your friend. I'm not a big road race guy, been there, and done that with some of my older cars. While fun, I like my short burst, lame 1/4 mile racing that takes no skill (kidding). Some may remember me, some may not, for those that do, you know what's coming lol.

I picked up the car a few weeks ago from Fargo ND, was a long trip but worth it. Car is bone stock, with 2600 miles on it. It's a lead foot gray, strip delete car, babied its whole life. Heres some pics from that journey. Left at 7am, got back at 3am that night. Was so tired, just pulled the trailer in the garage with the car and said fuck it lol.

20200627_172314.jpg

20200628_102940.jpg

20200628_103214.jpg

20200628_105625.jpg

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Also I have my old derale trans cooler with spal fan if you wanna upgrade from stock. Worked great, just upgraded for sick summer

Thanks. Im gonna see how the stock one works, they are fairly big, and efficient, but them TH400's make heat, so gonna be a test for sure. The trans cooler is off to the passenger side, but has a good opening at the bumper for flow. Might be able to add a fan to this one if need be.

20210611_100711.jpg

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Thanks. Im gonna see how the stock one works, they are fairly big, and efficient, but them TH400's make heat, so gonna be a test for sure. The trans cooler is off to the passenger side, but has a good opening at the bumper for flow. Might be able to add a fan to this one if need be.

View attachment 162783
Damn that looks beefy! Cant wait to see this thing out

Reactions: 01bluesnake

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Nice... recap of the build?

Stock motor, was stock trans, and will be if left banger, some suspension and my twin kit. Made just under 1000whp utilizing stock fuel pumps with a bap and return line. Fairly simple/budget build if you don't do the 15" conversion in back and make 18" Alumastars fit up front like i did. Car is getting turned up, went to a dual fuel pump Fore hat with twin 525's, and ID1300's. Should sit around 1200whp at full tilt now, and in process of throwing a TH400 in it to compete in new age classes. I also ordered up some 17's for out back since that is also one of the class rules, so my 15's are a no go.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Can't wait to see this thing run on the 9th.

Yes, will be nice to get out, and see everyone, i miss that more then driving my car. I'm hoping on my same boost settings from when i was stick, it puts me right at that 9.0 range for the class, but gonna focus more on my '60 mostly, i really need to get that down.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Yes, will be nice to get out, and see everyone, i miss that more then driving my car. I'm hoping on my same boost settings from when i was stick, it puts me right at that 9.0 range for the class, but gonna focus more on my '60 mostly, i really need to get that down.

Badass Drew curious what did your blue gt run ?

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Badass Drew curious what did your blue gt run ?

That car went 11.0 back to back 3 times. Was a simple setup of parts, but they all worked great together. Motor wise, it had a Cobra jet manifold, my cold air and E85. It was stock headers still, but free flowing mid and catback. That was back in 2013 though, can't believe its already been 10 years.

This was a thread i did back then with info on it and the runs

And a video to it

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
That car went 11.0 back to back 3 times. Was a simple setup of parts, but they all worked great together. Motor wise, it had a Cobra jet manifold, my cold air and E85. It was stock headers still, but free flowing mid and catback. That was back in 2013 though, can't believe its already been 10 years.

This was a thread i did back then with info on it and the runs

And a video to it

I drove Ángels and Pratt’s mustangs when they were traded in and man were they fun to drive NA. Made me want to almost buy one of them but them cars were like marrying the school slut.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
I drove Ángels and Pratt’s mustangs when they were traded in and man were they fun to drive NA. Made me want to almost buy one of them but them cars were like marrying the school slut.

They are very fun on motor, still plenty fast too. As long as they are taken care of, usually still perfectly good cars, but did see a lot of abuse.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Don’t you have a boss, you could probably do cat deletes and a tune and would be almost the same set up, if I remember right Pratt didn’t hardly have anything done to his he just drove the shit out of it

• Care
Reactions: Pressure Ratio

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Don’t you have a boss, you could probably do cat deletes and a tune and would be almost the same set up, if I remember right Pratt didn’t hardly have anything done to his he just drove the shit out of it

Pratt's setup was very close to mine. We had some differences in suspension, and i think he had Kooks shorty headers. He was also running a ported CJ and CAI from me with Shauns E85 tune.

Thread Info