🔧 BUILD 01bluesnake's 2018 TT GT350

General Information

TURBO UPDATES START HERE - https://www.thechicagogarage.com/threads/01bluesnakes-2018-tt-gt350.173540/post-4278124

Sooo, couldn't wait any longer for my '94 cobra to be done, needed my fix lol. As seeing how my other turd box is moving away from 'street car' manors, I wanted something I could take out to shows, cruise, and just enjoy. I do plan to fuck this car up, so for any Shelby purists, this thread will not be your friend. I'm not a big road race guy, been there, and done that with some of my older cars. While fun, I like my short burst, lame 1/4 mile racing that takes no skill (kidding). Some may remember me, some may not, for those that do, you know what's coming lol.

I picked up the car a few weeks ago from Fargo ND, was a long trip but worth it. Car is bone stock, with 2600 miles on it. It's a lead foot gray, strip delete car, babied its whole life. Heres some pics from that journey. Left at 7am, got back at 3am that night. Was so tired, just pulled the trailer in the garage with the car and said fuck it lol.

20200627_172314.jpg

20200628_102940.jpg

20200628_103214.jpg

20200628_105625.jpg

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
They each fill half of the tire. Make sure they match pressures on each stem.

:ROFLMAO:

The reason for both is to exchange nitrogen and oxygen fills. Fill in one end and the opposite valve exits the other gas. It seems to be more and more popular in wheel production now.

They should look great on the car.

Yeah, im hoping they don't look to of, but should be okay, at least for street duty. I never knew that, but I'm use to the machines that exchange with a single fill/exchange line.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Dale's new track wheels had two valve stems and he was pretty upset with it. A.D.D. and whatnot. haha But to be honest, you don't really notice it unless you know they are there or look at the wheels close up. A passing glance and they don't stand out.

yeah its weird, and i understand the idea behind it, but just looks off lol.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
OMG. Thats like 100 more tq than I was expecting. Killer!

I was not expecting that much either lol. Those turbos come in so fast though, they hit the torque curve perfect.

That torque!! Gonna be fun.

These voodoo motors are not known for torque, this thing is gonna be a hand full for sure.

When the hat race guys see your build thread, I am going to get a lot of this:

giphy.gif

Very impressive numbers!

Thanks! I'll likely just run gate pressure on the car, was stupid fast already on that lol.

Reactions: Teege24

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I was not expecting that much either lol. Those turbos come in so fast though, they hit the torque curve perfect.

These voodoo motors are not known for torque, this thing is gonna be a hand full for sure.

Thanks! I'll likely just run gate pressure on the car, was stupid fast already on that lol.

You have a progressive boost controller? AMS 2000 would be the business without going balls deep into a motec like the Fathouse Fab cars.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009

You better stop with that bad juju lol
You have a progressive boost controller? AMS 2000 would be the business without going balls deep into a motec like the Fathouse Fab cars.

I'm using the Cortex, allows true boost by gear based on MPH and RPM. I have it ramped out, gate in 1st, 2 lb more in 2nd, then by third 10psi. The nice thing is i can always back down timing in the tune as well, if on gate it's still too hot.

Thread Info