🔧 BUILD 01bluesnake's 2018 TT GT350

General Information

TURBO UPDATES START HERE - https://www.thechicagogarage.com/threads/01bluesnakes-2018-tt-gt350.173540/post-4278124

Sooo, couldn't wait any longer for my '94 cobra to be done, needed my fix lol. As seeing how my other turd box is moving away from 'street car' manors, I wanted something I could take out to shows, cruise, and just enjoy. I do plan to fuck this car up, so for any Shelby purists, this thread will not be your friend. I'm not a big road race guy, been there, and done that with some of my older cars. While fun, I like my short burst, lame 1/4 mile racing that takes no skill (kidding). Some may remember me, some may not, for those that do, you know what's coming lol.

I picked up the car a few weeks ago from Fargo ND, was a long trip but worth it. Car is bone stock, with 2600 miles on it. It's a lead foot gray, strip delete car, babied its whole life. Heres some pics from that journey. Left at 7am, got back at 3am that night. Was so tired, just pulled the trailer in the garage with the car and said fuck it lol.

20200627_172314.jpg

20200628_102940.jpg

20200628_103214.jpg

20200628_105625.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
01bluesnake 01bluesnake

The car looks sick and stripes suck! Nice grab.

Don’t mention BMR around here. greasy greasy had some parts damaged by a shipper and he’s still pissed at BMR! Haha

Also I think I just sold my brand new 2 step that I never got around to and just don’t think I want to bother with.

Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC is BMR’s captain save a ho ?????

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Thanks guys! I will have some dyno charts up this coming weekend, with stock tune, my 93 tune, and E90 tune. I will also be putting the car on the scales, to see where it sits 100% stock, then have some weight savings going on. Hopefully i can get the 15's out back, and the suspension, axles and DS in before my next track day Aug 8th for banger class.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Congrats Drew . How is the 94 not done yet :D
Thank you. '94 is actually still coming together, just a slow build since almost nothing is stock minus the shell lol. Waiting for the machine shop to finish up my heads, and get my blocked sleeved.

Put in the mgw while youre at it so i can see if i like...

I'm still not sure yet if I want to go that route, I kinda like the stock shifter, super easy to throw.
Have the BMR parts come in yet? Can’t wait for the install of the best suspension parts out!

There is zero chance you’re not going to love the MGW. It’s a shame they get buried under the car they’re so pretty.

I got almost everything, except bmr is still out on the cradle lock out. I'll be snapping some pics of the installed goodies.

Mgw is the best.
I can actually throw a stock shifter really well, not a big fan of the loaded units. My '12 that went 11.0 on motor was stock clutch and shifter. The clutch was not too happy though after 7400 lol

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
I love it! Congrats Drew! I'm excited to see what you do with this thing. Looking forward to seeing it go down the track after you've worked some of your magic!

Thanks! I'm excited to see what this thing will do on motor in the quarter. Stock they mph really close to what my '12 did when it went 11.0, but that car was geared optimally for what I was doing. I'm hoping with the tune, and cai, I can pick up a few more tenths and maybe crack some bottom 11's

Reactions: LikeABauce302

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Mmmm, billet beauty. These are from Shaun over at AED, and what are gonna let me run those meaty 15's out back. Apparently I got the last set, as he did a limited run. Still unsure if or when he will have another batch made. I'm gonna run these with the stock GT calipers out back, so I can run E brake cables and not loose that.

20200730_145716.jpg

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info