Drag to reposition cover

BUILD 01bluesnake's 2018 TT GT350

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
They each fill half of the tire. Make sure they match pressures on each stem.

:ROFLMAO:

The reason for both is to exchange nitrogen and oxygen fills. Fill in one end and the opposite valve exits the other gas. It seems to be more and more popular in wheel production now.

They should look great on the car.

OP
01bluesnake

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
They each fill half of the tire. Make sure they match pressures on each stem.

:ROFLMAO:

The reason for both is to exchange nitrogen and oxygen fills. Fill in one end and the opposite valve exits the other gas. It seems to be more and more popular in wheel production now.

They should look great on the car.
Yeah, im hoping they don't look to of, but should be okay, at least for street duty. I never knew that, but I'm use to the machines that exchange with a single fill/exchange line.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Dale's new track wheels had two valve stems and he was pretty upset with it. A.D.D. and whatnot. haha But to be honest, you don't really notice it unless you know they are there or look at the wheels close up. A passing glance and they don't stand out.

OP
01bluesnake

01bluesnake

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Dale's new track wheels had two valve stems and he was pretty upset with it. A.D.D. and whatnot. haha But to be honest, you don't really notice it unless you know they are there or look at the wheels close up. A passing glance and they don't stand out.
yeah its weird, and i understand the idea behind it, but just looks off lol.

OP
01bluesnake

01bluesnake

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
well we're fucked in the hat race :rofl:
I'll run gate pressure for the hat race, don't want to beat up on this thing too much, plus will make it more fair lol.

OP
01bluesnake

01bluesnake

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
OMG. Thats like 100 more tq than I was expecting. Killer!
I was not expecting that much either lol. Those turbos come in so fast though, they hit the torque curve perfect.

That torque!! Gonna be fun.
These voodoo motors are not known for torque, this thing is gonna be a hand full for sure.

When the hat race guys see your build thread, I am going to get a lot of this:

Very impressive numbers!
Thanks! I'll likely just run gate pressure on the car, was stupid fast already on that lol.

98GrandPrixIraqVet

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I was not expecting that much either lol. Those turbos come in so fast though, they hit the torque curve perfect.

These voodoo motors are not known for torque, this thing is gonna be a hand full for sure.

Thanks! I'll likely just run gate pressure on the car, was stupid fast already on that lol.
You have a progressive boost controller? AMS 2000 would be the business without going balls deep into a motec like the Fathouse Fab cars.

OP
01bluesnake

01bluesnake

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
You better stop with that bad juju lol
You have a progressive boost controller? AMS 2000 would be the business without going balls deep into a motec like the Fathouse Fab cars.
I'm using the Cortex, allows true boost by gear based on MPH and RPM. I have it ramped out, gate in 1st, 2 lb more in 2nd, then by third 10psi. The nice thing is i can always back down timing in the tune as well, if on gate it's still too hot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom