đź’¬ OT đź§‘‍🍼 The new/new-ish dad thread

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
My daughter won't sit in the stroller for shit. I think we gave her too much freedom too early. I can't remember the last time she sat in the shopping cart at the grocery store. Wagon? Why would you want to sit in that? We went to the zoo and she insisted I'm pulling her cousin who's a year older than her around the most of the zoo lol she turns three in a couple weeks....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
1665410556586.png

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
key for changin' diapers in less than favorable situations also...

and then doubling as being able to haul shit into hotels is key as well.
Oh yea diaper changes. Even laid little one down in it with the canopy all the way down and he napped like that rolling around :rofl:

• Love
Reactions: Yaj Yak

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
That stroll n wagon is nice. I found a very lightly used double that matches ours on marketplace for $50 more than the second seat kit costs alone I may grab. Throw the second seat kit on ours then my parents would have a good stroller also if only a single. I’d rather just grab one of those wagons as our oldest will be two next spring/summer and already is fighting me in the stroller and the burley. My wife wants to be able to take the kids on a walk now though so I’m going to have to get the stupid stroller.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It is nice for the car seat attachment though. We’ve used ours a ton. Mostly just going on walks in the neighborhood. I use it every day that I’m off with the kid and it’s not shitty outside. I get stir crazy in the house and need to go for a walk.

just set the car seat in the wagon... ask me how i know... :rofl:

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
But she needs a solution NOW. By the time we can use them again the big guy will be 22 months and the little guy will be 6 months. I may just do nothing about this and hope she realizes we don’t need it by the time it’s spring. I really don’t want to shell out another $250 on this stroller project. What are those super baller wagons that cost a fortune?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
But she needs a solution NOW. By the time we can use them again the big guy will be 22 months and the little guy will be 6 months. I may just do nothing about this and hope she realizes we don’t need it by the time it’s spring. I really don’t want to shell out another $250 on this stroller project. What are those super baller wagons that cost a fortune?

want.

buddy has one. it's badass af... im not going to buy one though

have a c-list alert for em right now but it never hits.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
look at this fuckin unit good lord

My sister has that. She snagged it from FB marketplace for $100. Got to use it when we were down there and it's smooth and well worth the money... but I sure as fuck wouldn't buy it new.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
We’ve got the “stroller” wagon from them. I think the difference is wheels? :rofl: it got heavy use for the zoo and other events.

Once the small one can sit up on strapping him in that thing for sure.

Looks like the stroll n wagon has stroller wheels vs pneumatic wagon wheels. Stroll n wagon also has a 5 point harness vs the lap belt in the wagon. Wagon is rated for 150lb and stroll n wagon for 120. They’re 15% off right now, may get one as the wife is listening to logic this morning. Also our Burley jogger is a double so a double stroller is a bit redundant.

want.

buddy has one. it's badass af... im not going to buy one though

have a c-list alert for em right now but it never hits.

Over a grand how I’d want it configured :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Looks like the stroll n wagon has stroller wheels vs pneumatic wagon wheels. Stroll n wagon also has a 5 point harness vs the lap belt in the wagon. Wagon is rated for 150lb and stroll n wagon for 120. They’re 15% off right now, may get one as the wife is listening to logic this morning. Also our Burley jogger is a double so a double stroller is a bit redundant.

5 point harness? calm down dale jr.

• Haha
Reactions: DanJ and FESTER665

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

We did the “custom” one and all the accessories. You can buy the same thing from target with less features in store.

It’s worth it for sure.

Thread Info