đź“ź 90's banter - Nextel's, AIM, and Britney Spears Knuckle Children

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I don't know how or why I ended up in this YouTube blackhole... but this hit a nostalgia chord that actually hurts. Fuck.

First comment really twists the dagger, too.

These malls seemed magical as a kid, especially during the holiday seasons with all the Christmas decorations up, such vibrant childhood memories. These videos aren’t so much creepy to me as they are outright depressing.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I remember my friends and I taking turns on Mario 64 at Sears. It would auto reset after 5 minutes so we would speed run the first few levels to try to get the most stars and coins.
I forgot about playing video games in stores. I remember playing mario at circuit city

son2tici4zn61.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Still have my chipped PS1 along with the controllers, memory cards, and games. Same with my PS2 and PS3.

Matter of fact, I might pull them out of storage and see if anyone wants them. Just taking up space and I'll never play them again. Only thing I do use once a year is the N64. Might even be willing to send off my OG PS3 (60GB version).

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
We did Crusin at our bowling alley. What’s funny is that I remember that game being loud AF but once someone started playing Killer Instinct, it was quiet since the Rare made all KI cabinets obnoxiously loud on purpose.
Still one of my favorite games ever. (Killer Instinct). IMO, it still holds up.

Reactions: importcrew

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
WTF is this?

It was the 90s.. I had never bought a computer after 98 in store. I did all online through Dell.

First puter was a compaq. Then like when the do the Dell guy came out it was super easy to order online.

They gave you like 3-4 choices for everything. Like memory ram etc.. Ala carte

yep like ordering chipotle, that's what i remember.

Thread Info