🏟️ Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

Jimbo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
And I don’t think they can get it up to a Grade 1 track. Not enough room for all the safety equipment (run off, barriers, etc.)
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

^^ F1 safety crew

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

dont even know why im gonna use a spoiler tag for nobody but here we go

Well I mean. Like the last 5 laps were pretty exciting. Meh race overall tho, which is a shame because Imola is just so fantastic. The location, the scenery, the history, the tifosi, its just all great. kinda sucks the actual race wasn't better :ROFLMAO:

Friggin commentators "There is a 100% chance of a safety car in this race!" The entire race: Not a single safety car.

But it was cool that Leclerc got on the podium for ferrari. And man Norris really was pushing like hell at the end there. That win in Miami finally unlocked something in him. Also weird to think this was the first time Hulkenberg has been at this track in an F1 car.

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Blue
Staff member
TCG Premium
Super Moderator
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I fell asleep and woke to the exact same positions. What a dumb fucking sport F1 has turned out to be.
I semi-watched the first 20 laps and nothing happened, so then I just put on the highlights. Even the 7 min highlight vid was boring lol

Reactions: PJx5x and Jimbo

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Jesus what was Mags thinking?? First lap, right THERE?

God I can hear Steiner laughing all the way from here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "Who looks like a fucking wanker now?!?!" First the disqualification and then the double exit. Yeeesh.

And friggin Ocon. Jesus.

It was an interesting race from a strategy standpoint.......not so much from an actual racing standpoint :ROFLMAO:

But good for Leclerc. That was awesome and you could really see what it meant to him. Definitely well deserved this weekend.

Thread Info