• 💡Did you know you could subscribe to threads with email alerts without being a member? Simply hit the button at the bottom of a thread you find interesting, and you're good to go. No longer wish to receive emails? Go back to the thread and remove yourself (note: you may have to use the same device as previous).

🚘 Automotive 🇩🇪 Official VAG Crew thread

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Im Horny Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
You guys have any good vanity plate ideas for the GTI? Do I revive the JUNK plate like I had on the Cobra? This car isn’t as much of a POS as that car was so doesn’t seem fitting.

Since the car was made in Mexico something in Spanish would work. HUEVO came to mind since people call these things eggs, but I don’t understand that comparison for the mk7+ Golfs.

Really just want to get the all black plates we have here with something on them.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Yeah I was surprised because it moves out below that, but it’s just a gradual climb before peaking at 24-25psi around there.

Granted the tune raises the shift points to 7200rpm.

I wonder if that’s because the FWD tune ramps in power to manage traction. Would like to get the AWD file to see what that’s like.

Thread Info