💬 OT ❄️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Phone says 3-5"
Angry Ufc GIF

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
33*, real feel 23*
will the ground stay warm enough to prevent salting ?
IDK
I'm working from home, will get a traffic report from the lady soon.
They brined and salted a week or so ago for the nothing burger we got then. They'll salt today. This despite the fact that it was 35* - 37* all the way in to the office and the roads are just wet. It's hardly sticking to grass. It just melts on contact.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I was gonna say, St. Charles ain't getting shit. I was there this morning from the Casa in Elgin.

Here is the repeated mantra 1 - 3 the talking heads insist we're getting with every "storm", here in Glendale Heights. What is falling as actual snow is melting on contact. Otherwise, it's converted to rain at this point.

20240403_104808[1].jpg

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Lol, he sent me a video of his back yard loaded with snow. He must have been fucking with me.
There may have been something sticking on grassy surfaces this morning before light, but once it got light out, everything was/is melted on contact. It's like a wet/slop mix right now despite what radar says.

But rest assured there was no accumulation out here in the western burbs.

Reactions: cdh027

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Because I gotta post the ineptitude of our talking head meteorologists who can't figure that this shit wasn't going to accumulate but yet insist on pushing for ratings or clicks by coming up with grandiose, silly predictions of snow accumulations, I again present this (like I did the last one). I am again picking on Rochelle because 1) they were in a heavier band per predictions than we were. 2) I can quickly get a picture of current conditions as I have the rail cam up.

The clowns at Illinois Storm Chasers and their predictions... This is their last update as of last night on their site;
Rochelle ISC forecast 04.03.24.png

Here is that 1-3 inches of reality as of 1:46PM;
Rochelle at 1.46PM 04.02.24.png

Fucking MORONS!

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Thread Info