Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Probably incoming. I think I'm going to combine Freshman and Member Rides. They both essentially do the same thing and combining would reduce the need for duplicate threads, and promote a more clean way for folks to introduce themselves as well as maintain their member rides in a more chronological order (from joining the site to years down the road where they continue to update their ride information, etc).

Yaj Yak Yaj Yak , you would have to be more vigilant with threads.

Unless someone can post up negatives, I dont see any downside to this.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
The only small downside is that "member rides" doesn't always pertain to new members. Maybe someone thats been a member for a while gets a new car and wants to show it off.

That's the only downside I see. But I'm all for cleaning and organizing things up.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
The only small downside is that "member rides" doesn't always pertain to new members. Maybe someone thats been a member for a while gets a new car and wants to show it off.

That's the only downside I see. But I'm all for cleaning and organizing things up.
I was thinking along the same lines. I might miss an introduction, but I tend to click on new threads. Therefore, if somebody actually shares their ride in their introduction (like they should) it's more likely to get bumped and I'll see it eventually.

I think it's a solid plan. A lot of these intros turned into sweet build threads lol

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thread Info