I noticed a few hours ago that the site was lagging. Thought maybe you were doing some background processes. AWS spamming the site makes more sense.
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
🔧 BUILD Jeffs FRC has a VAG
That’s the pic I was referring too
Replies
Views
Alpha females mixed with brow beaten Beta males who no longer give a shit and do not want the headache.
Replies
Views
When I get back from this wedding I’m forced to attend I’ll see if the hood fits now
Replies
Views
Yeah because the buyer will find all kinds of spy crap in the code.
Replies
Views
Was about to post that. Turn the live photo off and it becomes JPEG. Or if I upload to OneDrive for work and it will send as JPEG if I dont turn...
Replies
Views
Since ford is ok burning that kinda cash up, the McCaskey's can ask for a loan. 5 months and they'll have their $2B in extra funding for that new...
Replies
Views
Yeah, there may be something a bit off about him, but if he can learn to perform at the plate as well as he does in the field, I don't really care...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Would the Cardinals give up MH Jr to get a 2nd next year and the 9th pick today? I don't think they would... If they did, then sure.
Replies
Views
HULU Shogun
I bought the book on Amazon for 15 bucks. It's 50 now 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Replies
Views
Submitted for the ComEd EV Rebate program. We'll see if I qualify. Hope there are funds left. If I do qualify, I think I get $2500 back off the...
Replies
Views
Remember arguing with retards in 2014 about this. Just what we need, the government controlling the internet. China applauds Xiden's efforts.
Replies
Views
I Ive never seen them until recently. That white Landau I’ve posted a few times with that Wegner built 416 with a Whipple bought one last year...
Replies
Views
https://www.redfin.com/WI/Ferryville/61006-Turkey-Run-Rd-54628/home/88839055?utm_source=myredfin&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=recommendations_upda...
Replies
Views
I like the starting price but it will require an extra $10k in options to get all of the cool shit outside of the 540hp motor. $70k gets you cloth...
Replies
Views
i can see it probably being a net good for international airlines that are shitty to deal with already. i would say i've flown a lot, both as...
Replies
Views