TCG | The Chicago Garage

I feel like if @Shawn1112 is working on 6 bottles of tequila, he’s in his pool doing this right now:
Replies
Views
2M
Seems fishy to me. There’s no way you’d sleep thru the initial off-road and impact. And who has a “dash cam” behind the drivers shoulder.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Netflix Stranger Things
Wait until you get to whatever episode I just watched. They do a brief set of flashbacks. They looks ten years younger.
Replies
Views
It looks so amused to have its picture taken :LOL:
Replies
Views
good read https://fortune.com/2022/05/27/housing-market-correction-peak-mark-zandi-moodys-home-prices-outlook/
Replies
Views
Nice to see such a quick build!!! That color combo looks amazing, and the interior looks perfect!
Replies
Views
No passing, worse media coverage, unless you’re one of the billionaires there on a yacht there isn’t much to enjoy imo Is LH going to retire...
Replies
Views
Anyone need a couch? I'm moving and don't want to take it with me. I have dogs so it'll come with a pound of dog hair, but nothing a vaccum and...
Replies
Views
Been back a week from my Italy trip, been just IF 2 meals a day since then. Down 10 lbs lol in 7 days.
Replies
Views
Yea..... going to modify one and see if it works,i cant justify the $1100 electric one.
Replies
Views
My 4 year old has outgrown his toddler bed so I went all in and got him a Nectar mattress (I love mine), bunkie board frame, Sonic the Hedgehog...
Replies
Views
Or 2024, whateves. Or you buy an obnoxiously priced 2022 if they don’t make a 2023.
Replies
Views
This is the time of year I was worried about. With being out of town last week now been 2 weeks since I worked out. Full day today and going to...
Replies
Views

TCG Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy69

Last 24 hours

TCG Partners

Crown Customs
Dr Foxbody
Immigrant Racing League