@Shawn1112 I saw this on fb what should I know about this lol
Replies
Views
3M
  • Showcase: Item
My point still stands. If it was that easy, anyone with a vortex xl could do it. Folks are starting to get closer and closer with less but it's...
Replies
Views
Airlines going to build the anticipated refund losses into ticket pricing resulting in higher fares moving forward?
Replies
Views
211,000 mile excursion sells for 43500 after fees https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-ford-excursion-106/#comments-anchor
Replies
Views
^Yeah I think once folks know about this FTC ruling there will be more movement. I know some of our clients don't know about it and we're telling...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
They have mentioned 3-4 times keeping the columns, fuck those ugly ass fucking things. They are a fucking eye sore imo Yes I know the meaning...
Replies
Views
are you going to keep your vehicle for a long time if yes, have it go to a good body shop and tell them you love this vehicle and you want to be...
Replies
Views
Movie Dune Part 2
That said, I do have the Dune 2 score playing right now. It's soothing while I rage at idiot programmers who can't be bothered to learn to handle...
Replies
Views
Nice car. interesting to find out this is a daily driver including winter. obamanotbad.jpeg
Replies
Views
Amazon Fallout
For the fallout game nerds.. Someone pointed out Maximus has a luck build and leaning heavily into the idiot savant perk. lol. I find that to be...
Replies
Views
I'm already giving you enough of my money...AGAIN! :ROFLMAO: Looking for a chance to reduce the damages.
Replies
Views