TCG | The Chicago Garage

Never knew they had an f104 at MSI at one point. I remember being a kid in the mid 90’s and going inside the 727 and uboat. I go back every 5...
Replies
Views
Would purchase if I could possibly ever find one and it wasn’t 100k would also add a pair of 500-700hp big blocks
Replies
Views
leave it to the mandalorian to make the best episode of boba fett yet :LOL: And this episode was also directed by bryce dallas howard
Replies
Views
After wasting more time than I care to admit, tonight I got the passenger side wastegate in place. This side decided to fight me and I couldn't...
Replies
Views
Hopefully they can hang on until spring and business picks up again. I couldn't make it out every Sunday, but did look forward to getting coffee...
Replies
Views
Dude. You need to get on this. Or maybe not. With the way they end these episodes on such fucking cliffhangers, its excruciating...
Replies
Views
It’s super ugly. But if you put your thumb over the front, the back doesn’t look bad. Cover up the back, the front looks decent. Put it together 🤮
Replies
Views
  • Question
Technical Tires
Indeed. It all depends on what you do with the wheeled thing anyways. Summer only, daily driver, etc..
Replies
Views
I want to try some of their recipes on their website, so I picked up some extra.
Replies
Views
He's gonna rock a Nissan leaf... You know, that silly commercial with Brie Larson trying to sell them as some adrenalinepumping, pulse pounding...
Replies
Views
If Poles wants to win the public, then his best talent acquisitions would be to recruit a fresh squad of Honey Bears.
Replies
Views
I can't get rid of this quoted reply so I'll just leave it. I think the inability to apologize is not unique to a gender, but I'll tell ya my...
Replies
Views
Yeah various places got some allocations today. Never thought I’d see 12 bottles of basic Weller SR go in less than 18 min from a Facebook post by...
Replies
Views

TCG Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smith2216

Last 24 hours

TCG Partners

Crown Customs
Dr Foxbody
Immigrant Racing League