Interesting that it is tool only for that cost. Then again you arent lugging around an extension cord and or using gas. Battery powered?
Replies
Views
💬 Off Topic Rockford knife attack
Not going near anything in Rockford anymore, including this thread 😬 Shits crazy out there. The older I get the more this stuff bothers me...
Replies
Views
🚘 Automotive Lambo has a new logo
Stunning and brave https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5DY1PVMDbE/?igsh=YTE3dGVwc3RlejBx
Replies
Views
Well, I knew I’d have to clean it…but holy crap. Spent almost $20 in the self wash (and they politely asked me the clean the bay after), then a...
Replies
Views
Cubs be playing the world series winners on opening day with their best pitcher on the mound, and it's almost an even odds game... Really wanted...
Replies
Views
I remember years back, in Manhattan, stopping and getting a burger somewhere, the burger alone was $15. And it wasn't anything special in terms...
Replies
Views
When is he not injured? I'm starting to think the Cubs did the right thing letting go of all these WS players and starting over from scratch...
Replies
Views
This is the plan with Spring Hill too. They have already started the planning to tear it down. I see a lot of equipment already being set up. It...
Replies
Views
Yep, MF as a material grabs and holds on to stuff. Dont wash them after a dog blanket because they will end up covered in hair. If a towel his...
Replies
Views
💬 Off Topic Post your latest purchase
Can't believe I stumbled on these. Four 255/60/15s for the Vette. A whopping $120! 🤯
Replies
Views
You cant go wrong with any of the restaurants on the island. beachhouse is great, sandbar, ugly grouper, beach bistro. There is only one place...
Replies
Views
GREAT CONDITION fucking thing was buffed with a brillow pad it looks driver seat? fuck you it's a towel. back hatch? multiple colors...
Replies
Views
Oh I miss the mouse. Been a couple years since last visit... N Ed to go pay my tax soon. I used to work there and also a DVC member. 🤣
Replies
Views
I'm getting excited for this! Hopefully the above doesn't happen to anyone while we're at Starved Rock! :laughing:
Replies
Views
💬 Off Topic Dead Internet Theory
Gotta Sell them Stanley cups booiii. Nobody makes money off of us getting smarter lol
Replies
Views
Why not use the massive thread everyone else uses...
Replies
Views
Liam Neeson's latest film, In the Land of Saints and Sinners brings the Northern Irishman back to the Emerald Isle in the acclaimed film from...
Replies
Views