The Chicago Garage

On Topic Roe vs Wade
Yea but who gives a shit about the mothers and the very real depression that comes with an abortion or having to carry a baby full term that you...
Replies
Views
Spray leak trace powder around the neck and go for a drive.
Replies
Views
That’s some natural selection right there.
Replies
Views
1M
Most all reviews indicate it is not competitive at ALL next to the Mach-E or Tesla, even with the pricing being ignored. It seems the Mach and...
Replies
Views
Well, Perez got taken out, so he had more of a walking pace, back to the pits. MV was about to set a crushing qualifying lap, and binned it. MV...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Imagine asking a 5 year old to produce papers to go get a happy meal at McDonalds :rofl:. Democrats love instilling compliance to the state at an...
Replies
Views
People that believe and post fake ass videos are the worst.
Replies
Views
86 Yamaha XLV - atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org) At first I was like... Jesus Christ, people are asking $2500...
Replies
Views
The second little bump proves she never even hit her brake pedal, because if she was freaking out hitting her break she would have hit my truck...
Replies
Views
So my contractor who was supposed to build my 10x15 shed on the new 15x15 concrete pad flaked out on me. I had to have something so I bought a...
Replies
Views
iPhone 13 Pro Max. My iPhone 8S+ is absolutely on it's last leg. I figured it was time for an upgrade.
Replies
Views
Just like any other chain the quality is likely determined by the location its self.
Replies
Views
Have you tried going to the settings and setting if you can clear the cache and data?
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
So on Friday I went back to Wellis Wheel in St Charles with the bent wheel that they previously fixed but had the wobble. They put it on the...
Replies
Views
Movie Dune
I think there were 9 lines of dialog actually. LOL
Replies
Views
That piston weighs close to 2 lbs. . if that came down on your head it would seriously hurt . 😁
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Looks like Hurley and Ironwood area got the biggest dumping
Replies
Views
Top Bottom