The Chicago Garage

On Topic Roe vs Wade
Too bad Americans can’t just have the freedom to make choices for themselves.
Replies
Views
Didn’t say that
Replies
Views
The second little bump proves she never even hit her brake pedal, because if she was freaking out hitting her break she would have hit my truck...
Replies
Views
Get out of the car you have now to eliminate your negative equity. Buy the cheapest brand new Civic you can find.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Here come the mandates for children! Beyond fucked up...
Replies
Views
So my contractor who was supposed to build my 10x15 shed on the new 15x15 concrete pad flaked out on me. I had to have something so I bought a...
Replies
Views
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if some freak accident happens though during quali or the race where a part comes off micks car and takes out hamilton...
Replies
Views
iPhone 13 Pro Max. My iPhone 8S+ is absolutely on it's last leg. I figured it was time for an upgrade.
Replies
Views
Just like any other chain the quality is likely determined by the location its self.
Replies
Views
Have you tried going to the settings and setting if you can clear the cache and data?
Replies
Views
I been listening to the Pearl Jam channel . :bowdown:
Replies
Views
1M
The show was so good it's a no brainer to bring it back with very minimal changes.
Replies
Views
So on Friday I went back to Wellis Wheel in St Charles with the bent wheel that they previously fixed but had the wobble. They put it on the...
Replies
Views
Movie Dune
I think there were 9 lines of dialog actually. LOL
Replies
Views
That piston weighs close to 2 lbs. . if that came down on your head it would seriously hurt . 😁
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Looks like Hurley and Ironwood area got the biggest dumping
Replies
Views
The car is at a shop in Wood Dale, we can definitely cut the bitch up one day. The cupholder is still good!!! haha. Probably the main reason I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom