📸 Photography The cell phone pic thread
There were some huge ones tonight. My son and I went “hunting for scorps” and found 12 of them on the wall surrounding the house.
Replies
Views
An anonymous reader quotes a report from Electrek: In a major clean energy benchmark, wind, solar, and hydro exceeded 100% of demand on...
Replies
Views
Trying to keep this in my head. Thursday!!!!
Replies
Views
I do need to test why they're not being claim. I suspect it's a setting I toggled.
Replies
Views
Finalizing the Stinger scoop Next time ya see it will be smoothed no screw holes ready for sealer
Replies
Views
I just wanna cruise across the bay and have supper at Solomons Island and turn around and go home. You can literally see the bridge its right...
Replies
Views
3M
Should be no problem trying to find parking for everyone at Starved Rock, on a Saturday, with nice weather.
Replies
Views
HBO / MAX The Sympathizer
Watched ep 1 last night. A bit all over the place, but hopefully it settles in. Definitely in to see where it goes. That runway sequence tho...
Replies
Views
I've had Michael's, no 10 on the list. I wasn't a fan. Sauce was too sweet
Replies
Views
The only time the village will fix that area is if they tear it up. Not even if their contractors for plowing do. Then they'll just throw out a...
Replies
Views
Congratulations! You'll have a few options for the EFHW then. Can buy one, like MFJ (Mighty Fine Junk), which will come with everything. Or you...
Replies
Views
Amazon Outer Range
well this looks fucking bonkers :ROFLMAO: IN
Replies
Views
So sounds like the header is rubbing on the cross member. It was a tight fit when I originally installed them but must have gotten re-situated...
Replies
Views
This is every day for me :ROFLMAO:
Replies
Views
Found this Grand Prix coupe just a minute ago. Clean with 75k miles! https://www.facebook.com/share/7rYxFtGFzus136j6/?mibextid=kL3p88
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
Well I did a Ctrl-Z on the spare delete. Was a lot easier putting it all back on. Back to looking like every other Bronco. lol. Either way the...
Replies
Views
https://www.motor1.com/news/716165/ram-trx-successor-debut-date/
Replies
Views
Ran the carb in my ultra sonic cleaner, then put it back together with a rebuild kit. Thing runs awesome. So I got a $30 seat cover, cut some...
Replies
Views