🚘 Automotive Tire Pressure
May seem kinda silly and I know more personal preference, but just curious what you guys like to have your tire pressure set at? I like to set...
Replies
Views
I guess that means the idea of an orgy is out then haha!
Replies
Views
You still need some money to go there and not work
Replies
Views
3M
Was out driving, doing errands before the trip tomorrow and caught a glimpse of this house through the trees. HOLY FUCK. That's not a house...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I usually opt for pancakes with breakfast if that’s an option. But wouldn’t turn down an English muffin, which is usually what I have when I cook...
Replies
Views
Yes. Just hot lapped it. Seems 100% better with the new wheel cylinders
Replies
Views
I get notifications here. I shut off discord messages. So only when I am in app. I get a lot of messages there. lol
Replies
Views
Okay, might have something we can use as a mount/holder. I'll bring it with to see if it works, and doesn't get in the way.
Replies
Views
Patrick Wisdon starting in RF, SMFH. Please get this MFer out of the Cubs organization. I dont care if he hits 10hr in 10 games, he is feast or...
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
I think both of these cars together would make for a cool photoshoot!
Replies
Views
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1962413850821173?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
Ill try to get some videos this summer I need a go pro or something
Replies
Views
🏥 Health Workout chat
my thai gym got a new flat bench, and it kinda sucks. i'm 6'2" so my arm dimensions are reasonably long, and the bar is just too high. it's an...
Replies
Views
Oh my fucking god. I know someone here that would tell that same exact story lmfao lolol
Replies
Views