The Chicago Garage

Got the stock wheel back on, I’ll have to modify the seat bracket to be lower so I don’t jerk off with the wheel while I drive. Looks so much...
Replies
Views
Spivitz where is the pit going near the house or by the shed ?
Replies
Views
Show me how many became great and define great. Imo, if they didnt at least win a SB, or make it to multiple SB's or didnt make the HOF. Then they...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Too bad I just picked up Carr. I would have given you Aaron Jones for him.
Replies
Views
When I heard the tire squeal, I thought it was the blue car hitting something.
Replies
Views
I'm sort of thinking I may develop a relatively low carb diet using portion control. Have 1 piece of bread instead of 2. Have a little bit of...
Replies
Views
Smart PR by MGM. They'll get a ton of free advertising out of the news stories.
Replies
Views
Been doing some more tuning, first scan from the race day…the second is from today. Pretty nice increase in TQ
Replies
Views
  • Poll
^ this the actual transaction prices right now are the ONLY reason I would pick a Zl1 over a c8. that said, and the market like it is, if you...
Replies
Views
https://www.wfla.com/8-on-your-side/better-call-behnken/tampa-bay-area-carvana-buyers-stuck-with-cars-they-cant-drive-after-dealer-fails-to-fork-ov...
Replies
Views
sell it and buy one that is already LS swapped OR you take that money from your sale and give it to me, and take my stage car so i can go buy a...
Replies
Views
Looking to sell my 2017 Chevy Cruze 16 inch rims and tires. They have tpms sensors also. Tires are factory original have about 40k miles, rims...
Replies
Views
Tell us how you really feel.
Replies
Views
The maintenance costs didn’t depreciate like the value of the car. Even if you do your own brakes, service and repair the ABC system, replace coil...
Replies
Views
The plan is still in the "trying " stage lol
Replies
Views
houses generally match inflation. else you need some kind of real investment/growth/luck etc. in an area. it's an investment if it's cash flow...
Replies
Views
Hey, not a tractor or rusty beater. Wauconda cruise night last night. I forgot how much I dislike answering questions while “Surfin’ USA” plays...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom