Thanks guys. Adding a pump sprayer, double twistress dry towels, edgeless 365 10-pack, and the ultra safe sponge. Removing the other towels and...
Replies
Views
I like that area. We used to go more often when we lived close. There's lot of restaurants and the beaches are nice. I don't know I have any...
Replies
Views
My kid first went for his 3rd birthday. Sure he won't remember it, but he sure loved it while we were there. My wife loves it too so it's all...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking Bloomingdale will do what Vernon Hills is doing with Hawthorn mall. I also saw Indian Lakes was sold to a developer to revamp the...
Replies
Views
I'm getting excited for this! Hopefully the above doesn't happen to anyone while we're at Starved Rock! :laughing:
Replies
Views
Okay so these are bets, $1500 total wagered. If either gets traded then the bet on that player is voided. Bets are live with any and all injuries...
Replies
Views
Gotta Sell them Stanley cups booiii. Nobody makes money off of us getting smarter lol
Replies
Views
currently 43* with a wind chill of 35* High today was 51 as of this AM Weather says it'll be 54* with no wind chill at 5p
Replies
Views
3M
https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1773329302727110885
Replies
Views
Why not use the massive thread everyone else uses...
Replies
Views
Liam Neeson's latest film, In the Land of Saints and Sinners brings the Northern Irishman back to the Emerald Isle in the acclaimed film from...
Replies
Views
I'm probably more scared of this thing. Christine stayed with the car and it ran people over. This thing comes out of the car and hovers over you...
Replies
Views
It's been too shitty outside to start on the actual coop. I have the wood set off to the side so I can start when it is nicer. Last night I got...
Replies
Views
Just a friendly reminder, if you are joining us, please use the RSVP function at the top of the page!
Replies
Views
Well.. I bought a vintage table.family friend bought it for $400. 2 years later we have it for $50. Now to take apart the old ikea shit table...
Replies
Views