The Chicago Garage

So when does this start?
Replies
Views
Always wanted an M5, but I dig the e63 too. Although, e63 wagon prices are really high, even 5 year old ones
Replies
Views
this car is turning out awesome
Replies
Views
I did some vanos tuning before, but I put a lot more effort into it this time. I just modified stock up until now. Really a lot of improvement...
Replies
Views
I must go back and test this theory
Replies
Views
Man I dont know wtf I'm watching anymore :LOL: At least next week is the finale and we can be done w/ this season
Replies
Views
I know you're not ACTUALLY 20-something you asshat... point is you're a damn puppy. Quiturbitc....errr....braggin.
Replies
Views
In for a XL if that's not already been stated.
Replies
Views
Not my style but cannot wait for a quad turbo LS3. Props to Joel. One day I'll be fortunate to use his surfaces for something clean.
Replies
Views
Yup dash Christmas lights happens with most vehicles who have heated, rain sensor or high beam sensor.
Replies
Views
Even a lawyer has to work hard to make banks do the right thing.
Replies
Views
I was hoping my withdrawal would transfer to my other ETrade account so that I could have bought more. I did buy another couple calls a couple...
Replies
Views
The dinos are an amusement much like muffler men.
Replies
Views
Ben the Canuck ran 30 psi on a completely stock engine in his grand prix. Precision 6262 turbo.
Replies
Views
@18 Cars with Sponsor Donations: $360 -> $430 - 1st Place $120 -> $140 - 2nd Place $60 -> $70 - 3rd Place
Replies
Views
I have to dig through my old videos, but I might have some onboard from my ContourHD where you can see I’m off the ground. I know I have one...
Replies
Views
I've been starting to think that this connector is actually one of the newer GT series units since I cannot seem to find these terminals. The...
Replies
Views
LOL Olympic competition is a little tougher than women who weigh half of what this transsexual does?
Replies
Views
I really like Justin Field's throws. They arrive on a line, not an arc. He needs to grow into the NFL but he has the skillz. My sources aren't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom