That’s right. I forgot the city park district owns the stadium. Although I suppose in either event, someone should have had the foresight to know...
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
152 pages.... I did not think I have 152 POSTS cumulative across all threads ( minus the original bored thread )
Replies
Views
  • Poll
They are fucking morons if one of the 3 receivers are there and they trade down. It wouldn’t surprise me though.
Replies
Views
Does finding out I'm slightly psychotic instead of adhd after a few days in grippy sock jail qualify for this thread or? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Replies
Views
They probably should have put a little more thought into this before the whole "ban ICE vehicles by 2035" thing. But, then again, this is...
Replies
Views
With the amount of money that dumbfuck spent on ugly mods for his base model he could've bought the v8
Replies
Views
I threw out a couple of CQ's on 20m a few minutes ago. With 20w I was getting out there.
Replies
Views
https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2024/04/24/new-service-bulletin-issued-for-2023-2024-corvette-transmissions-over-improperly-torqued-fasteners/?fbcl...
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
All done and cured. The black wheels just set it off.
Replies
Views
My mom was telling me my dad hadn’t gotten any inspections the last two weeks. Next day after they talked about it, he’s booked out two weeks...
Replies
Views
3M
Fuck me, I work Wednesday. Broken Oar is right down the street from my house too so I’d be game if work wasn’t an issue. Is the Oar having their...
Replies
Views
I’d much rather pay more for a flight you know will be there. Having a work trip or vacation fucked up then spending weeks fighting for a refund...
Replies
Views
need to borrow the special guide barbing tool? I was so proud of that thing
Replies
Views
If she don't bitch about car parts cost, you've won. Deff don't die on that hill
Replies
Views
📸 Photography The cell phone pic thread
the wheelbarrow Radio Cart I use all the time at home. Realized the same one is in the fallout games and tv show so I took picture of it in...
Replies
Views
^Yeah I think once folks know about this FTC ruling there will be more movement. I know some of our clients don't know about it and we're telling...
Replies
Views