HULU Shogun
Maybe we'll get lucky and the finale will be like 10 hours :ROFLMAO: One can hope, neh?
Replies
Views
Yeah this one had me rolling pretty good as well :ROFLMAO: Overall good episode this weekend. I've been back into SNL fairly regularly for about...
Replies
Views
As @IDAFC21 said, China this weekend. F1 hasn't raced at this track in a few years. It was said that it was re-sealed, but the teams think it...
Replies
Views
@DEEZUZ dinner post made me think of this @Pro Stock John not too far away from you. For anyone else ever on the north side. Stop here and try...
Replies
Views
3M
  • Showcase: Item
Wtf how do you just come home with a spare Voodoo?! Isn’t that thing like 20k?
Replies
Views
Yep, I watch them on the youtubes. They are actually about 25 minutes from me in St. Pete.
Replies
Views
AWESOME for people that never got to watch this on Starz. Or that didn't just buy the complete bluray set :ROFLMAO:
Replies
Views
God I was hoping the same. This thread should be locked until that becomes a reality.
Replies
Views
Amazon Fallout
Shocking literally no one, season 2 has been given the go.
Replies
Views
God teams is such fucking hot garbage. With new teams using webview2 it's better but it's still a steaming pile of shit.
Replies
Views
I will be there. I will probably leave after eating so I can make the CL BMW show. I promised the sales manager I would go. Haha
Replies
Views
If you check em regular, it’s not a problem
Replies
Views
📰 Auto News 2024 Chevy Chevelle
Yeah they’re roomy. I’m kinda tall and felt comfortable in the Challenger. Not bad cars but I like my mustang more
Replies
Views
I want shiny reshiram or shiny nihelego or shiny beldum. What are you looking for?
Replies
Views