Amazon Fallout
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
Replies
Views
💬 OT Boxers
I usually size down with their boxer briefs. So you should be good.
Replies
Views
An anonymous reader quotes a report from the Washington Post: In sunny California, solar panels are everywhere. They sit in dry, desert landscapes...
Replies
Views
Work. Home for 15 mins. Back up north. Pickleball 6pm and 730 games Just finished up Texas roadhouse.
Replies
Views
3M
I know sooo many like this. I had an old guy back in the day of my Camaro. He had a Corvette Grand Sport. One day I showed up to Lombard cruise...
Replies
Views
I think I can make this. I will probably decide closer to time if I meet in Bartlett or meet in Rockford with @Jeffs FRC
Replies
Views
🚘 Automotive CT4V Blackwing or RS3
Maybe a wagon would make that butt look better. I think Jeff wants an Allante now. Cadillac flair with tops off fun like a Miata. Win win
Replies
Views
Are you Switching up your ride for a smoother commute, huh? Driving a truck in Chicago can be a drag, especially with gas prices. Considering a...
Replies
Views
Ya I didn't think I set anything blazing for that. Maybe silver? Once I saw no one was on the leaderboards, I didn't give a shit.
Replies
Views
Even when they put in very aggressive power saving programming into their warehouses in 2022. No surprise.
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
You all don't have to hear me be all indecisive or bitchy about valvetrain at least until this thing is started. I'm very unconfident in the...
Replies
Views
Won’t take a car to a professional who gives a fuck. :picard: Go to pep boys
Replies
Views
When it comes to engine builders you have use every tactic you got to make shit happen lol
Replies
Views
Dam, those be long. :D Now that I think of it, I did remove my exhaust shields too. They're up my garage attic.
Replies
Views
Took the silver beauty rings off and decided to paint match them to the wheels. Not too bad. Did one so far. The rest I’ll do tomorrow.
Replies
Views
Thank You for a fun/cool cruise & to everyone that planned the event. SpeedSpeak2Me & WillsMysticCobra thank you for the pics & videos of the event.
Replies
Views
Can’t wait to watch this! Not gonna be able to take my son so will have to wait for this to stream.
Replies
Views