The Chicago Garage

Going to have @01bluesnake do a few things on the car before then but I should be in!
Replies
Views
Nice work sir. I need to go see when my annual is due.
Replies
Views
LT1's don't have that many good head choices, but boy does the selection they do have rock. Lloyd for the budget side. Then its up to Advanced...
Replies
Views
I have tractors with rear 3pt and PTO, don't own an auger though. If you can find someone with a 3pt auger or a rental house I could assist.
Replies
Views
It looks to me like there is a nice bull flag forming on the daily chart for $MVIS. I'm hoping to see a breakout to the upside in the next couple...
Replies
Views
They called today. Vroom employee will be picking up the Jeep tomorrow.
Replies
Views
That’s true I’m just driving around town or to work with the backpack, the straps start to tear me up on the way to work but I don’t live far from...
Replies
Views
Started early this year, looks like it's gonna be a good yield. Gotta figure out how to deal with the damn squirrels :mad:
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
The check engine light for the rich codes has been off for a few weeks now. That’s issue was just the fuel content sensor needing to be reset...
Replies
Views
THIS SUNDAY :run:
Replies
Views
WOW!!! She's purty. And a Hot-N-Now... Haven't seen that since the 90's, so even that is time frame compliant too.
Replies
Views
Feedback needed. https://www.thechicagogarage.com/threads/feedback-wanted-cruise-to-big-door-in-mundelein-from-sunday-c-c.177035/
Replies
Views
Top Bottom