Today was a lot more mundane than my last stuff, and a lesson on why we replace capacitors. I ripped the orange ones out of my hp-13 heathkit...
Replies
Views
It really is, guy that owns it literally has probably a million dollars worth of old schools. Pretty sure I’ve texted you pics of part of his...
Replies
Views
3M
This is the second new sliding door handle I have installed in 2 years. I literally bought it based on weight. It is a Mixmaster because the door...
Replies
Views
If I was still in Joliet I would stop by and grab it to eBay parts from. Easily a few hundred there for a patient person.
Replies
Views
If i were Discord i would be hacked they were monetizing my data not me.
Replies
Views
🗓️ Event Tuesday Night Dinner?
Possible, bump this thread on Monday
Replies
Views
Fucking deer. And don't fire up the bat signal for Sketchy. :D
Replies
Views
This sort of thing scares me to death, we will lose perspective of the human cost of war.
Replies
Views
🚘 Automotive Tire Pressure
Appreciate the input, I was curious where my preference fell amongst the group. Looks like I’m right in the ball park with what others are doing...
Replies
Views
@FESTER665 If she has a pheromosa or xurkitree I can take that. I don’t have to take one of her shinies. Just for reference I have 1,765 shinies...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I usually opt for pancakes with breakfast if that’s an option. But wouldn’t turn down an English muffin, which is usually what I have when I cook...
Replies
Views
Yes. Just hot lapped it. Seems 100% better with the new wheel cylinders
Replies
Views
Okay, might have something we can use as a mount/holder. I'll bring it with to see if it works, and doesn't get in the way.
Replies
Views
Patrick Wisdon starting in RF, SMFH. Please get this MFer out of the Cubs organization. I dont care if he hits 10hr in 10 games, he is feast or...
Replies
Views