The Chicago Garage

Since I hadn’t started my new job a few days before like last time I’m really interested in making this one. August heat sucks, but might get...
Replies
Views
LB Brandon Marshall worked out for the Bears on Monday. Looking for depth at ILB?
Replies
Views
Car looks great Mikey! I couldn't live without my tinted windows down here. Have to wear sunglasses in Amy's car.
Replies
Views
bump. Bueller? Very easy to take down, move, and set back up. Step by step in owner/operators manual.
Replies
Views
Booted up the gaming pc and gave it one more try. I’m listening to that sweet sweet ending song Faunts. So good I'll sit through the credits...
Replies
Views
To be honest, Id recommend just getting some AFR or Dart heads. I got those LE3 heads used and they've been decked so much it was hard to get...
Replies
Views
I can tell you that the situation in Orlando isn't bad, maybe they are prioritizing their fleets to hot spots now that things are going back to...
Replies
Views
Nice work sir. I need to go see when my annual is due.
Replies
Views
I have tractors with rear 3pt and PTO, don't own an auger though. If you can find someone with a 3pt auger or a rental house I could assist.
Replies
Views
It looks to me like there is a nice bull flag forming on the daily chart for $MVIS. I'm hoping to see a breakout to the upside in the next couple...
Replies
Views
They called today. Vroom employee will be picking up the Jeep tomorrow.
Replies
Views
That’s true I’m just driving around town or to work with the backpack, the straps start to tear me up on the way to work but I don’t live far from...
Replies
Views
Started early this year, looks like it's gonna be a good yield. Gotta figure out how to deal with the damn squirrels :mad:
Replies
Views
The check engine light for the rich codes has been off for a few weeks now. That’s issue was just the fuel content sensor needing to be reset...
Replies
Views
THIS SUNDAY :run:
Replies
Views
Feedback needed. https://www.thechicagogarage.com/threads/feedback-wanted-cruise-to-big-door-in-mundelein-from-sunday-c-c.177035/
Replies
Views
Top Bottom