right im saying taxpayer costs though there was a slide saying it was less
Replies
Views
He needs to buy another car. Then he’ll just convert everything else over. He hates dealing with emissions tests, a few of the cars qualify for...
Replies
Views
3M
  • Showcase: Item
No 50 shot of nitrous being installed? @BOTTLEFED has like 4 kits he never uses. I bet he'd let you borrow one to clip that 9 second time split.
Replies
Views
love that minty 150k mile cts-v's go for less than clapped out gmt800s https://carsandbids.com/auctions/36kgELlz/2005-cadillac-cts-v
Replies
Views
You should only be able to comment if you bid, otherwise, it should be a private conversation with the owner via some type of messaging system.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
They have mentioned 3-4 times keeping the columns, fuck those ugly ass fucking things. They are a fucking eye sore imo Yes I know the meaning...
Replies
Views
Plugged heater core judging by the dash being torn apart
Replies
Views
are you going to keep your vehicle for a long time if yes, have it go to a good body shop and tell them you love this vehicle and you want to be...
Replies
Views
Movie Dune Part 2
That said, I do have the Dune 2 score playing right now. It's soothing while I rage at idiot programmers who can't be bothered to learn to handle...
Replies
Views
Nice car. interesting to find out this is a daily driver including winter. obamanotbad.jpeg
Replies
Views
Amazon Fallout
For the fallout game nerds.. Someone pointed out Maximus has a luck build and leaning heavily into the idiot savant perk. lol. I find that to be...
Replies
Views
I'm already giving you enough of my money...AGAIN! :ROFLMAO: Looking for a chance to reduce the damages.
Replies
Views
  • Article
💸 For Sale 9.5 427 stroker Windsor
Prestige Motorsport 427 short block. 10.5 cc ratio. AFR 220 heads new, Ed Curtis cam. Fox pan, ATI balancer, comp ultra rockers, Jomar rocker...
Replies
Views