• Showcase: Item
Oil change day! I got a new low profile oil drain container. Apparently it wasn't low enough 😅
Replies
Views
Moroso valve covers don’t come with evac or oil fill provisions so ya have to make your own. I like these FFP bolt ons. They use a oring to seal...
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
Let me run 8's first, then if i get bored of it, and get my Cobra together, i might entertain offers lol.
Replies
Views
Today was a lot more mundane than my last stuff, and a lesson on why we replace capacitors. I ripped the orange ones out of my hp-13 heathkit...
Replies
Views
This is the second new sliding door handle I have installed in 2 years. I literally bought it based on weight. It is a Mixmaster because the door...
Replies
Views
If I was still in Joliet I would stop by and grab it to eBay parts from. Easily a few hundred there for a patient person.
Replies
Views
If i were Discord i would be hacked they were monetizing my data not me.
Replies
Views
🚘 Automotive Tire Pressure
Appreciate the input, I was curious where my preference fell amongst the group. Looks like I’m right in the ball park with what others are doing...
Replies
Views
@FESTER665 If she has a pheromosa or xurkitree I can take that. I don’t have to take one of her shinies. Just for reference I have 1,765 shinies...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I usually opt for pancakes with breakfast if that’s an option. But wouldn’t turn down an English muffin, which is usually what I have when I cook...
Replies
Views
Yes. Just hot lapped it. Seems 100% better with the new wheel cylinders
Replies
Views
Okay, might have something we can use as a mount/holder. I'll bring it with to see if it works, and doesn't get in the way.
Replies
Views