I sent you the link a few weeks back, my buddy out there is selling a solid rig.
Replies
Views
@Lord Tin Foilhat https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3g585poP/2004-cadillac-cts-v?utm_source=transactional&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=button
Replies
Views
watch some hilldick insurance company that the other bro had want to put a frame under it... :rofl:
Replies
Views
Disney+ The Bad Batch
OH man YESSS. This is the episode I've been waiting for, and it did not disappoint. And reading dark disciple gave me such a greater...
Replies
Views
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Internet_theory Bump because I just read about this finally and it's true.
Replies
Views
That.......................is actually not that bad :ROFLMAO: Porsche wheels are a nice touch.
Replies
Views
This is weird. I couldn’t even believe this was P.O.D. I don’t hate it as it’s in my lane, but it’s not really typical POD...
Replies
Views
Very sad. Terrible that there where so many that didn't have the means to protect themselves when they needed it.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The values should drop on the C8s they made over 20k in 2020 and they are 4 years old already.
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
I hope you know I’m joking take your time. Looking great so far!
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
Being at your breaking point with a hobby that you’re supposed to enjoy sucks. Sometimes all you need is a little more information or a different...
Replies
Views
I didn’t either until I couldn’t decide which ones to get on Amazon and something triggered the memory. Did some searching and BOOM. On my doorstep!
Replies
Views
Welp. Had to run back over to Albertsons today to pick up a few things, and, they still had Jeffersons Tropics on sale for $94.99............so I...
Replies
Views
You'll want the 4l80e banjo bolt trans cooler fitting "kit" for the inlet fitting below cyl4 in most exhaust routings... it provides the most...
Replies
Views
Neil Irwin reports via Axios: The dearth of productivity growth over the last couple of decades has held back incomes in the U.S. and other rich...
Replies
Views