People literally do not give a fuck. Any theft over $1000 is a felony. Wtf is the point of stealing something for under $1000? Not worth the...
Replies
Views
A random kill bill video popped into my YT feed. Then I started watching clips. Finished Volume 1 and now I want to play Ghost of Tsushima.
Replies
Views
Oh there is a 360 scene with Niklas "opening" a "present" from his dad. I think episode 3. Goes on for a LONG time
Replies
Views
1992 John Deere 318 tractor. Comes with a 50" mower deck (and buffalo box) and a Model 49 single-stage snowblower. 1367 total hours on tractor...
Replies
Views
why doesn't an airbnb make sense? you seem to note that just because you have 2 people instead of 4; i've done a ton of solo airbnbs. i...
Replies
Views
just watched ep 2 on 2 fast 2 furious. Actually learned a lotta insight into this one. And found out some of the accidents filmed w/ the cars...
Replies
Views
Fuyu. It's decent but I wouldn't go looking for it. I'd suggest Toki as a cheaper Japanese whiskey. Easily found a Jewel.
Replies
Views
another 6 weeks of low 40s in the morning and high 60s in the afternoon??? WHATEVER WILL I DO
Replies
Views
I think I've talked myself out of messing with it, if everything stays working right it should be plenty of fun the way it is with a real turbo...
Replies
Views
I wait all week to see the East-West Shrine Bowl and Xfinity streaming goes down. Hit record but I have no idea if that will work. Comcast...
Replies
Views
Just an old mini die grinder from use-enco.com from back in my younger years. Handy is all hell for detail work around the edges of Chambers for...
Replies
Views
Nice pickup. I like those, like a hybrid between a full 2-stage and a single stage with a paddle that cleans down to the pavement. I’m curious...
Replies
Views
Wifey hates peas too. Y'all fuckin weird peas are the shit.
Replies
Views
Did a closer inspection of the Hellcat and that thing is filthy! DO NOT WANT :ROFLMAO:
Replies
Views
White wine gives me stomach pain similar to what I'd get if I drank a lot of orange juice.
Replies
Views
https://www.geekwire.com/2023/microsoft-word-gets-chatgpt-integration-with-new-ghostwriter-third-party-add-in/
Replies
Views
Prusa's auto supports worked best for my lazy ass
Replies
Views

Join the TCG Elite

Donate to TCG

TCG Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
S10skindasuck