Yep, that was me. I was coming back from a client meeting in Westmont. I will have to text Heather to see what they are gonna do if Saturday is a...
Replies
Views
This won't end well 🔥 https://youtu.be/rj9JSkSpRlM
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
ok, real talk. @FirstWorldProblems have you looked into buying spare parts for this thing? Like the front splitter that says "Shelby" and bits...
Replies
Views
Funny because I just heard two guys get in a dick measuring contest on a repeater over how long they've lived in Downers Grove. If I'm still...
Replies
Views
S Not sure if asked. So who is covering the damage? Your ins or the supposedly borrowed stolen car ins ?
Replies
Views
After we put our pool in two years ago here at the Elgin house, and things started to regrow (we had to run a line for power to the pool and then...
Replies
Views
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C51wBZ_tMeV/?igsh=MXdic2cweWc4dW9yNw==
Replies
Views
This is on hold for a bit while I save up some cash, pricier than expected. Still shooting for May, however.
Replies
Views
HULU Shogun
And finale watched.....I'm so torn on what I should feel. As a (very) limited series, it did its job well and told an engaging story. I do wish...
Replies
Views
Food / Drink 2024 charcoal deals
Not bad, and I will pick some up. I think the twice a year pre covid deals are gone for good
Replies
Views
  • Article
Long shot, but anyone looking for some cheap 5x100 wheels? These came off my mk4 golf. Black set has blizzaks and the silver have all seasons. TCG...
Replies
Views
💬 OT Boxers
I can’t stand regular boxers…sooo much sweating, so much smell, so much chaffing
Replies
Views
Actually, I was there as well I think in 2015 or 16, they played the Royals. Yeah thats also pretty shitty of an area, when I was leaving I was...
Replies
Views
...but I'm finally just going to come out with it. Yes. I want to basically cut the entire floor out of a Reatta, back half it for a small tire...
Replies
Views