• Poll
I think outside of Chicago they call it Texas toast. Basically it's just thick cut bread with sesame seeds on the crust.
Replies
Views
  • Showcase: Item
Ill try to get some videos this summer I need a go pro or something
Replies
Views
🏥 Health Workout chat
my thai gym got a new flat bench, and it kinda sucks. i'm 6'2" so my arm dimensions are reasonably long, and the bar is just too high. it's an...
Replies
Views
Is that some sort of flex sensor that ties into the main harness somewhere?
Replies
Views
Oh my fucking god. I know someone here that would tell that same exact story lmfao lolol
Replies
Views
E-brake cable should be tension adjustable. Oddly wheel cylinders make a bit of sense, wonder if they decreased the depth of the pocket the shoe...
Replies
Views
From what I remember someone stole her headphones and they tried to blame it on someone that wasn't there. The context of it made her look...
Replies
Views
Of all the cars on TCG this is the one Id throw a 100k check at and try swipe the keys. :wackit:
Replies
Views
Never heard of a Dodge Aspen, but I want it bad. https://www.facebook.com/share/F7H3R8bs9AuSk9pZ/?mibextid=79PoIi
Replies
Views
That's a surprisingly difficult question to answer given that they're all the same color with very few options to choose from and only two model...
Replies
Views
I fucking looooooove this car. Reminds me of mine so much with the red paint, huge tires and race car roots. Pro Street doesn't have to be a...
Replies
Views
I like it a lot. I was reading that the magnesium wheels are a 10k option and there are 2 other options for 10k each .
Replies
Views
Food / Drink Costco Melrose Park
Saw sushi there the other day. Had no way to keep it cool for 5 hours otherwise I would have brought some home. Anybody try it yet?
Replies
Views
Amazon Fallout
I'll be starting this over the weekend. See how it goes.
Replies
Views
I got some work from home time this morning and put this on. I am halfway through the first episode and am dying 😂
Replies
Views
I agree for sure. I let her know that you could trade another thing for that later and to not waste the lucky trade on it and she agrees.
Replies
Views
I also do this. I much prefer forums and Discord for social conversations, but for things like Q&A, or a quick answer, I prefer reddit. The only...
Replies
Views
Not a chance. This shit for sure came out of a box from a food distributor. Hahaha.
Replies
Views