Yeah I do the outside stuff and the heavy lifting, all that other nonsense is on her. In addition to those three trees there's two small ones on...
Replies
Views
Keep the diapers on hand. When treating my one dog with steroids, he had to pee, a lot. And he'd also give a little spritz when getting to his...
Replies
Views
They each have a few scenes that definitely are easy to spot cheesy fight scenes or corny phrases or actions. I will admit that. But they are all...
Replies
Views
Slow progress, I know. The holidays are stressful. I looked at this thing again last night while cleaning the basement. While I liked the way...
Replies
Views
For what it's worth, my plan was to replace the battery when it needed one with a LI after having one in the V, but I didn't keep it long enough...
Replies
Views
How about a future show, like 2077, where the ranch is recovering from a nuclear war...
Replies
Views
not a fan of the rocketbunny style fenders or the eifel tower spoiler its a badass car mechanically.
Replies
Views
meh i'm with you, not wonky from the side, but front on look a little weird. didn't read this whole thread, expecting this is a hopped up package...
Replies
Views
Ok well now I just wanna see this show remade as goodfellas.
Replies
Views
NEW RIDE Durango Hellcat
Met up with The Chief Donut maker last week for some goofing around. Anyone into RC cars? He wants to change gearing now and figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Welcome, and thanks for the background introduction. Nicely done! Also congrats on Brazil having a dominating performance on the pitch earlier...
Replies
Views
That turned out to be a good game. Brady woke up in the 4th quarter.
Replies
Views
Looks like what comes out of my ass after a weekend of eating trash.
Replies
Views
This thing is silly now. I saw like mid 900’s for pre turbo EGT’s and same boost numbers. Let’s see how long these 38 year old head gaskets hold...
Replies
Views
I thought hard about starting Taysom tonight. I had a feeling...
Replies
Views