WTB: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon 5 spd

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Yup, I'm looking for a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT (or GT Limited) Wagon with a manual transmission. Prefer white, black or dark blue, but I'm open to any color.

Yup, that also means that my 2009 Pontiac G8 GT is for sale. Why? Don't like the payments and not being able to haul my dog around without borrowing another vehicle has gotten to be really annoying.

If anyone has a lead on the Subaru, send them my way and same if you know someone looking for a G8!

-Chris
[email protected]
630-310-0929

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
You cant fit a dog in a four door sedan?

Anywho, good luck in your search.

I figured someone would say something like that. Yeah I can, but that means carrying three less passengers and/or running the risk of fucking up my interior. I have a soft crate that fits in the back seat so that he can't scratch up the door panels, but it takes up the entire back seat and is a complete pain in the ass. And like I mentioned before, I'd also like to get out of these payments before the car takes a dip in resale value.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
90-100 lbs or so. Catahoula/Shepherd mix.

No, don't bother asking, I'll answer that one too...

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/catahoula.htm

but this is him...

rqx650.jpg

2whq9oz.jpg

He's the brindle one. I also occasionally have to watch/transport my mom's dog... the big bear lookin' one.

Now stop fuckin' up my thread!

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Haha you guys are awesome with the links and the help! Unless new postings on autotrader or cars.com came up this morning, I've most likely seen all of them across the whole U.S. Red is my least desirable color, so I'm less inclined to travel for that one. There's also a one-owner red one with 106k miles up on the Mich/Canada border that he's only asking 10.9 for.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Best places to find those rare cars are forums for sure. Try finding an 06 Saab 9-2x aero 5mt. Now THAT'S impossible.

Not sure how you feel about it but they also made the outback with a manual and the flat 6. It's got like 250hp and is similar in size to the legacy (same chassis)

Edit: they also made it in an XT version. Again impossible to find :tear:

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Best places to find those rare cars are forums for sure. Try finding an 06 Saab 9-2x aero 5mt. Now THAT'S impossible.

Not sure how you feel about it but they also made the outback with a manual and the flat 6. It's got like 250hp and is similar in size to the legacy (same chassis)

Edit: they also made it in an XT version. Again impossible to find :tear:

There's a guy from AMS selling a black saab 9-2x aero 5mt right now, and I think I remember seeing a red one for sale reasonably close as well. But, yeah, they're tough to come by, too.

I'll look into the Forrester XT, but I'm pretty dead set on the Legacy at this point. Before I got the G8 an 05/06 Legacy GT sedan was on my short list, so it looks like things have come full circle lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info