Real Name
Jeff

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
yeah.....i thought about slicks, and id be fucked if i ever get caught in the rain.

i want! can you get that guys number or email plz?

Picture is kinda bad, I wasn't sure what they were. I have 255 50 16 MT drag radials and they are labeled as "ET Streets".

I will PM the guy and see if I can get a number for u. Although I wouldn't pay $120, those are some crap tires.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Picture is kinda bad, I wasn't sure what they were. I have 255 50 16 MT drag radials and they are labeled as "ET Streets".

I will PM the guy and see if I can get a number for u. Although I wouldn't pay $120, those are some crap tires.
how are your radials? and what do you want for them?

as for those futuras, my car doesnt turn very well, so i dont need a super awesome tire.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I am very happy with them, although they are "loud" on my car. Great traction even if I don't warm them up. I bought them new a few months ago from Speed INC (They had best price) not sure I want to sell them. I don't DD them but I did get caught in the rain once, it was pretty bad. The car slid on the wet roads like it was ice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• daturbosix
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list