WTB: Super beater car, under $1k

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
I need something to get me by when it rains and eventually when it snows. Doesn't need to be anything special at all. Just as long as it runs reliably and isn't "gross".

Would prefer a manual, but I'm not really picky. I really won't need it that long, I'm moving to San Fransisco at the end of the year and I can ride all year. Hell, if you wanted to "rent" or loan me a car I'd be down.

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL

Lots of good cars there, thanks. That last ranger looks real nice, the 49 pickup on the S10 frame would be baller, but it needs work and I'm not interested in that.

My dad was giving me pressure to buy something, but I just talked to my mom and she's telling me to hold off. My dad is moving to san fran in only a couple weeks and he won't need his truck but he seems to think he's taking it with him. Not really sure what's going on.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm going to have a straight beater 94 Beretta shortly here.

21X,XXX Miles, black Z26 car (3.1 V-6, auto), tires have lots of tread, new front brakes, runs/shifts/drives great for being $500, has CEL/ABS Lights on, recent tune-up *Plugs/Wires/one coil pack*, Interior is a bit beat and is rusty and has a purple hood, $500.

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm going to have a straight beater 94 Beretta shortly here.

21X,XXX Miles, black Z26 car (3.1 V-6, auto), tires have lots of tread, new front brakes, runs/shifts/drives great for being $500, has CEL/ABS Lights on, recent tune-up *Plugs/Wires/one coil pack*, Interior is a bit beat and is rusty and has a purple hood, $500.

Sounds like it would be perfect. If I need it, I'll let you know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info