LTB: Puppy

POS Neon

Wang So Hard You Get Heart Mumer
May 10, 2009
NorthLake
Fathers day is around the corner and my family is looking for an English Bulldog for my Pops. Been looking at classifieds on the web and all replies that i have been getting back are scammers. Been to a couple of shelter and rescue centers but they dont have any EB. Kinda wanna stray away from those cause i would prolly take home two dogs. If you guys know of anyone selling english bulldogs please have them email me at [email protected] or send link or any information you may have to me on here or my email.

That is all.

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
i just bought my english bulldog! they are by far my favorite breed

here is where we got ours
http://oldstylekennels.net/

we bought ours a few months ago, but when we were there like 3 weeks ago getting his final shot and microchip, they had another litter of 3.. all were mostly white

here was bringing him home
IMG00253-20100316-1741-1.jpg

here is a few weeks ago.. he just turned 4months old today!
461.jpg

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
I do agree with adopting, but i really think if its an english bulldog you are getting, you should really buy from a reputable breeder who is more then familiar with breed..

there are soo many issues and possible problems that come with a bulldog that was bread wrong... but get ready to spend near $2000

POS Neon

Wang So Hard You Get Heart Mumer
May 10, 2009
NorthLake
Thanks guys for the help! My mother and I haven't decided on exactly what we are going to do. We have adopted 2 puppys, mine and my brother-in-law and gotten my sisters at a kennel. I have rescued a dog from an abusive home and she now lives with my grandmother. Right now I would like to adopt rather than buy from a straight breeder but thats not set in stone just yet. Thanks again, and I'll keep you guys posted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info