Your old ass SCT flash device

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
I've got an SCT3000 that I had used to flash a lund tune on my GT500 (that I no longer have.) I'm not sure what the unlinking process is when you no longer have access to the linked vehicle?

0TLp76R.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I've got an SCT3000 that I had used to flash a lund tune on my GT500 (that I no longer have.) I'm not sure what the unlinking process is when you no longer have access to the linked vehicle?

0TLp76R.jpg

damn..

All SCT Tuners are $150 to Vin Unlock.
BDX and GTX Tuners can be remotely unlocked, please contact our sales department for this service.

Livewire TS+, X4, iTSX and X3's will require and RMA and the device to be sent in to our facility to have this service performed.
Please contact our Techincal Support team to get an RMA set up for this service.

X1, X2 and Old version X3's (Where the serial number starts with X3) are no longer able to be unlocked for an additional vehicle.

If the device is married to another vehicle and you have access to it, simply return that vehicle to stock. You can use an “unlock” to change to another vehicle. If the vehicle isn’t accessible give us a call and we can set up an RMA to unlock the device for $150.
If you had your vehicle flashed by a dealer while tuned, there is no charge to unlock your device for as long as you have an invoice showing the vehicle has been flashed by a vehicle manufacturer dealer.
If you had your vehicle’s ECU/TCU/FICM replaced while tuned, there is no charge to unlock your device for as long as you have an invoice showing the vehicle has been flashed by a vehicle manufacturer dealer.
If your vehicle has been deemed totaled while tuned, there is no charge to unlock your device for as long as you have an insurance statement or a police report.

Please contact our Sales Department to facilitate the purchase of a Vin Unlock for your device. You can press the "Contact Us" Button below to choose your preferred communication preference.

*"no charge to unlock" means we are waiving the unlock and processing fee's at no cost to you*

thank you though kind sir

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info