WTB E36 M3

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I have a bud from out of state trying to hunt down a good example of one, anyone happen to be in the market going into winter here to unload a spare car?

Some work needed is fine, rust buckets need not apply, let me know!

No E36 M3. But I do have a rust free E34 530i with M60B40 swap and 5 speed. It is fun to drive :jg:

RsRQ2Y0.jpg

8Umktki.jpg

T1pqTot.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Willing to travel and what kind of budget?

People wipe their asses with BMWs out here in Wash DC.

Im sure I could dig up a few aroud here.

He's from Michigan, so he's willing to travel a spec, but I think transporting a car may be cost prohibitive.

He is basically looking for a fair deal for lack of a better phrase, he is looking to complete this particular line up (He has an E30 M3, an E46 M3, and some kind of special edition of E92 M3 as well). So he isn't exactly in a hurry so much that he'd pay some silly premium for one.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
But I do have a rust free E34 530i with M60B40 swap and 5 speed. It is fun to drive :jg:

:nice:

Why not S38 though?

It might be hard to find an E36 M3 around here that isn't beat on or rusted to shit. Is he looking for or looking to avoid any combo in particular (i.e. coupe only, no lux, MT only, S50 vs S52, particular color, etc...)?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info