WTB: 03/04 Cobra 13" front brakes and spindles

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm going to be upgrading to 5 lugs on the Cobra and would much rather find a setup off an 03/04 Cobra instead of the remodel SVE versions they sell at latemodel restoration....

So COBRA labeled calipers, brackets, rotors, and spindles if possible...

Anyone happen to have anything laying around before I start searching all around the web?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Not sure if you got ahold of Hans but he has stock piles of extra cobra parts. I bet he has a few complete front brake assemblies...

Might be an option.... As much as I want the ones that say Cobra on them I can also use the ones off a Mach1, I guess they were the same just without the lettering...

The price some people are asking is absolutely nuts for these calipers... Getting remanufactured MACH 1 ones and then having them powdercoated could still be a ton less than some of the numbers I'm seeing.

Waiting to hear from SHOmuff first, and then will go from there.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Might be an option.... As much as I want the ones that say Cobra on them I can also use the ones off a Mach1, I guess they were the same just without the lettering...

The price some people are asking is absolutely nuts for these calipers... Getting remanufactured MACH 1 ones and then having them powdercoated could still be a ton less than some of the numbers I'm seeing.

Waiting to hear from SHOmuff first, and then will go from there.

Yeah, I was farting around ebay looking at some the 03/04 parts. Everybody is asking a ton of cash for the parts. I guess they don't make them anymore?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
What about a set of Cobra R Brembos?

Nothing is really off the table, just trying to not get too crazy with it otherwise I'd just buy a huge Baer kit and call it a day. :rofl:

Yeah, I was farting around ebay looking at some the 03/04 parts. Everybody is asking a ton of cash for the parts. I guess they don't make them anymore?

Nope. They have the SVE versions which work great but I'd rather the ones that say Cobra or the Mach1 versions that are plain... I guess some people are getting lucky getting rebuilt calipers and getting the COBRA or BAER versions but they're hit or miss.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info