WTB Daily Driver - have $2k.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005

I called and texted most of those, and nobody every answers or responds. Besides they all have the same google voice or test now provider for their VM. Very suspicious.

How about a Volvo? My friend is selling his 96 Volvo 850 for $1250

Pics, mileage and condition?

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Hi bud, here are the details.

1996 Volvo 850

Im willing to drive to chicago for the right price. Gotta pay to get back lol. My number is on there. Text me. Thanks.

Yeah no thanks. I got a lead on an 02 civic 4 door with around 100k miles for $2k. The car needs nothing, also no rust or accidents. Im going to see it tomorrow. Hope its as nice as the pics show. But thanks tho.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Check out some of the email replies from CL i got tonight.

Hello there,

My name is Brianna, and I'm emailing you about 2001 Toyota Tundra with an gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 131,589 miles. Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The V8 engine, runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear US title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. This truck has been used by my husband who died 4 month ago. The price was reduced at $1,500(price firm) because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the truck before the end of the month, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store it. Hate to sell it but its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year.

For more pictures here is a link to the truck photo gallery:
Postimage.org / gallery - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchased my 2005 Acura TL 3.2 wHPT wNavi. I am selling this car because I am in the military and my unit will be sent back to Afghanistan. I don't want it get old in my garage. The price is low because I need to sell it before November 04. The car is in pristine condition, no accident history, clear title, only 113,000 miles miles, no dents or dings and no scratches. Always adult driven and garaged, never abused or raced. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $2100. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Exterior Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Fuel Gasoline
Engine: 3.2L V6
Drive Type: FWD

I look forward to hearing from you
Sgt. Danielle Boyd

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
And the next one.

Hi,

Thank you for you interest! I'm selling it because I'm serving in Offutt AFB, Nebraska but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period, so I don't need it anymore at this time. Let me give you a few details about it: 2005 Ford F-150 4WD SPECIAL EDITION has only 72k miles on it, no accident history, clear title, no dents or dings and no scratches. Always adult driven and garaged, never abused or raced. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $2,000.00, so if you have the money ready to buy it email me back.

Vehicle title - Clean
Inspection - Inspected
Body type - Truck
Mileage - 72,500 miles
VIN - 1FTPW145X5KE27397
Engine - 5.4L 330Cu. In. V8
Fuel type - Gasoline
Drivetrain - All Wheel Drive

I look forward to hearing from you,
SSgt. Laniya Francisco

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
Yeah no thanks. I got a lead on an 02 civic 4 door with around 100k miles for $2k. The car needs nothing, also no rust or accidents. Im going to see it tomorrow. Hope its as nice as the pics show. But thanks tho.

no worries but it hasn't actually been in bad car accidents... I asked him to explain and here is what he said:

'No, no accidents. The hood because the PO didn't latch it properly and it flew up on him so the corner tabs, hinges and hood itself was bent and looked terrible. The door was that day someone blew my window out to open the hood and steal my turbo lol when my car didn't have one. Honda kids. And that fender is original but my neighbor had a party a while ago and had a ton of people park in that lot and someone backed into me there. It was bent in all the way and i pulled it the best i could."

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Little pro-tip for ya because it seems like you're falling for it... If it says "coptura2008 Honda Accord LXe" or has some other sort of text so it's not as easy for them to keyword search and find the post, it's a scam. Also, any people with the email address copy/pasted into the pictures, or, for that matter, a 2008 Honda Accord with nothing wrong for $2,040. That's another tell-tale sign, random prices... $2,010 $2,580 etc.

good luck.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
With that being said, I'd sell you my 2002 Mazda Tribute (Ford Escape) for $2,500.

-2002 Mazda Tribute LX
-3.0 V6, A4, 4x4
-220,000 miles on body. 90,000 on motor/trans. (I have no way to prove that)
-Pretty clean, some rust on wheel wells but you can't see it with the plastic cladding.
-Runs and drives great. New tires all around. It's gone from my house in Lake Zurich to my house in Hayward, Wisconsin twice now... 1,100 mile round trips. Zero Hiccups, issues, etc.
-Needs a catalytic converter. PO420 bank 2 (rear). Cats are on manifolds, $300 fix. I was going to fix it when I need it emissions tested, other than that I didn't care.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
12036775_10153675215824589_8377485545679052498_n.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info