WTB Cargo Van

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My company is looking to purchase a used cargo van, can be a mini van or full size. Dont need all the shelving inside or ladder rack but would be a bonus. Looking to spend between $3500-$5000. Have searched CL and just not a fan of buying something of CL with all the shit heads and scam artists on CL. Would prefer it was half way decent looking and mileage isnt that important as long as its mechanically sound and was maintained. Wont be used for any long distance driving.

03/11/19
Bumping this thread as I'm in the market for another work van. Prefer to buy off someone on TCG or a friend of theirs vs CL or Offerup. Open to full size cargo, or smaller cargo similar to Ford Transit or Chevy City Express. DO NOT want early model Sprinters, have heard nothing but bad things. Do not need ladder racks or shelving, but not a deal breaker. Just dont want that shit factored in to price. That can be taken out and sold separately by the owner, I dont need it.
Have between $5k-$10k to spend, prefer to be on the lower end. But have no issue spending the $10k if its a great deal.

Last edited:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bumping this thread as I'm in the market for another work van. Prefer to buy off someone on TCG or a friend of theirs vs CL or Offerup. Open to full size cargo, or smaller cargo similar to Ford Transit or Chevy City Express. DO NOT want early model Sprinters, have heard nothing but bad things. Do not need ladder racks or shelving, but not a deal breaker. Just dont want that shit factored in to price. That can be taken out and sold separately by the owner, I dont need it.
Have between $5k-$10k to spend, prefer to be on the lower end. But have no issue spending the $10k if its a great deal.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I've got two of them. Not world class in terms of quality but never left anyone stranded either. It's just got the typical Chrysler maladies. The older of my two vans, the RS platform (the one Outlaw has is an RT Platform), has had the shit beat out of it and it just keeps on going. As of last night parking it from the second job, it's at 171k.

With that said, that one Outlaw posted has the 3.8L V6. Chrysler's 60* 3.8L (and smaller 3.3) V6 is the equivalent of an old school Chevy small block V8. It's stupid simple to work on, parts are dirt cheap and readily available.

And it's got Stow-N-Go... You know how I loves my S-N-G.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info