Wanted: Windows Server Liscense or Dreamspark Software

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
I've just accepted a new role in our Technical Services Group here at work. This group is in control of many different aspects of our IT infrastructure. They manage the Core Network (Core Router and Core Switch), all servers (VMWare with Linux and Windows Hosts), Windows AD/DC/DHCP, Storage Layer. I've purchased some new hardware to build myself a lab but now am looking for software to learn with. I have a major project I am currently finishing in my previous role so my transition is not going to be complete until December-January.

I'd like to install a copy of Windows Server 2008 R2 to try and learn as much as possible so I can have some familiarity. Does anyone have a key or two I could use for my home lab?

Also if anyone has access to Dreamspark but is not planning on using it that would be useful too. Some other things I'd be looking for are Windows 2012, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio.

Shoot me a PM and hopefully we can work something out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list