WTB: Cheap Iphone

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Look up ALDLDroid. You can find it on Google Play. What r u using to datalog w iPhone?

I know there are a couple of options for a ODBII car. I am looking to be able to read data on older cars. I have a AEM X-WiFi. It only works with Ad hoc protical which iphone uses. AEM has talked about an additional support for android. But 4 years later nothing. But it can be set up on a network as well. I want to see if I can make the EGT inputs to be converted to be used with other sensors. Then I can have the X-WiFi send the data over the wifi so I can view and data log it with my AEM software, or another data viewer. As well as on the handheld.

Example: A carb'd cart I can wire up a rpm pickup, map sensor and the o2 sensor. I can tune the carb idle air mixture screws while seeing the max vacuum signal, the air fuel ratio and rpm all on the iphone or lap top next to me.

my wife has an iphone 4 she would probably sell i dont know what they are worth though make an offer and ill see if she wants to sell it

Let me know. I am still looking for one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info