LS Motor wanted.

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
got details on it now and he HAS NOT set a price yet still going thru crap to see what it will be............. NOT MINE will keep ya posted if he adds price

6.0 with trany and will be for sale. its a ls lsx series engine complete swap package a 435 HP 6.0 iron block with a new stock rotating assembly fully balanced all new or reconditioned parts not forged comes complete run tested, power steering pump, water pump and alternator complete as shown new 799 heads, cleaned resealed and vacuum tested, new satin intake and throttle body, this comes with a new rebuilt 4l60e automatic trans and converter best of all comes with a new show quality plug and play harness and a new performance tuned ecu, also includes o2 sensors and mas air, Engine runs fine but I think it needs a trany rebuild.

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
well I will tell you this he will not part this motor out, So you might as well just go to a yard and quit wasting ev1's time no one in there right mind will split up a complete LS type motor

Cool thanks. You are smart!

Alright i was told i really just need the long block with working coils. Decent heads and pulleys complete. Motor isn't for me but a group buy kind of thing. I'm just helping look for an engine. Will be using the carb conversion kit that is sold for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info