9uhu7ave.jpg

Its an 04 but that color...

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I was looking for an '04...wound up with a '06 Brazen Orange Metallic M6.

If the car is in nice shape, for the $$$ they cannot be beat. Nice interiors, real comfy seats, good power out of a decent motor, plenty of room-except for the trunk (def. aren't going to fit any bodies back there).

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Cancel the world search. Found out that I'm waist deep in a clusterfuck I can't really talk about yet. Expect an emo thread about it in OT eventually, maybe in on topic as well. Sorry to those whom times I've wasted. To those who are looking at an 04 GTO in this thread, I'd give Cargent05 a plug on his car. For the extra $ you'll be very happy especially considering the preventative maintenance done.

Cargent05

Jul 25, 2014
Cancel the world search. Found out that I'm waist deep in a clusterfuck I can't really talk about yet. Expect an emo thread about it in OT eventually, maybe in on topic as well. Sorry to those whom times I've wasted. To those who are looking at an 04 GTO in this thread, I'd give Cargent05 a plug on his car. For the extra $ you'll be very happy especially considering the preventative maintenance done.

I got excited for a minute when I saw "Cancel the world search..." hoping you'd follow it with, "I'm buying this awesome GTO I saw over the weekend." Oh well. Good luck with your CF, I hope it's not too painful.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info